- It helps in the absorption of all micro & macronutrients.
- It helps in photosynthesis. It increases leaf size and thickness.
- Strengthens petiole of flowers, fruit, leaf. It improves color.
- It reduces the toxic effect of chemical fertilizers & prevents sunburn.
- It creates a 2.5-micron thick silicon gel layer around the cell which acts as a physical barrier for pathogens.
- It reduces biotic and abiotic stresses and increases green pigments in plants.
- It increases the shoot density and is known to be absorbed into the epidermal cells of leaf blades, which assist in increasing the rigidity of the crop stand.
- Promote plant growth and increase photosynthesis of cereals, promote nutrients absorption. Increase the capability of cereals lodging resistance, restrain transpiration of crops.